What performance is important to you?
Because we design the right polyurethane part for your application
TDI / MDI / NDI polyurethane moulding in polyether and polyester.
CEF polyurethane elastomers Strathane are a range of elastic materials with high physical and mechanical properties.
These include tensile strength, tear strength, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and damping properties. The mechanical properties of our elastomers are superior to other plastic or rubber products.
They can be used instead of or in combination with other building materials to meet the most demanding applications.
PARTS ACCORDING TO DRAWING AND CUSTOMER'S SPECIFICATIONS
- Wide formulation range from 35 to 99 Sh A
- High elasticity
- High abrasion resistance
- Exceptional impact resistance
- High damping capacity
- High load capacity
- Very good electrical insulation
- Can be used up to a temperature of 95° C continuously
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Excellent resistance to water, light and ozone
- Very good resistance to chemical agents
- Easy to glue
- Hot melt adhesion on steel, aluminium, cast iron and composite inserts
- High and consistent resilience
- High elongation before breakage
- Excellent bending strength
- Very good resistance to micro-organisms
- Easy to machine from 90 Sh
Low pressure injection in a closed mould of 2 or 3 liquid components previously degassed and mixed to obtain a rigid polymer.
Due to the low development costs of the tools, this solution is perfectly suited for small series production.
PU polymer from 95 to 99 Sh A and up to 80 Sh D.
Replaces plastic parts when good resistance to abrasion, impact and ageing is required.
Parts according to customer's drawing and C.D.C.